Brad & Sarah sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first comes love, then comes marriage...

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Mystery Weekend!

This weekend is my last big hoorah with my girls in Dallas...AKA my Bachelorette Party!
I have no idea what's on the schedule, but I'm so excited to catch up with everyone! I was told to pack a swimsuit, outfit for night and outfit for brunch. I'll post later to show you what I picked!
Since I'm planning the wedding on a semi-tight budget I am doing a lot of things myself! I am taking some stuff along to Dallas for the girls to help me make pennant banners!
So far I have tan/brown burlap, cream muslin & twine. I still need to get paint to write the letters on some banners and lace to trim out some burlap pennants.
Here are a few example pics of what I'm thinking:



The pink burlap is to DIE for! Anyone know where to find that? It would be precious on the dessert table!

I will post pics & tutorial of all the different banners we do!

Have you made a banner like this before? Do you have any tips for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment